Sunday, February 6, 2011

Romeo and Juliet - Rehearsal 24 (Final Dress!)

Well, we've come to the end of this first series of blog entries.  Today was our final dress rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet.  The show goes up tomorrow and I can't tell you how proud I am of the work my gentlemen are doing.  Today's run of the show was gorgeous.  Yes, there were some flubs and minor costume issues, but the pace of the action was great and everyone was on top of their cues and their characters.  Man, what a difference a day makes.  Today, it looked like we actually have a decent show on our hands.  My doubts and fears from yesterday are gone and I'm ready for an audience to watch our hard work tomorrow.

Even still, there are some minor ticks and costume notes that I'm going to be sending out to the cast here in a few minutes.  I just can't leave well enough alone until it looks perfect.  Though, I will admit that it is certainly getting there.

A final post will follow this one as soon as I have the pictures the photographer took today.  I'll post a few of them so y'all can see just exactly what the show looked like!  Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment